Thursday, October 2, 2014

"Sissycretary"; for Wizard of Darkness

  Here's a piece for Frantic Eddie, whose own captions can be found here, at "The Wizard of Darkness TG Captions".
  I don't do a lot of sissy captions, (and hope you don't mind that I built this one around a she-male, Eddie), but here's how Frantic's parameters played-out in my brain. And while these three pages are all I have written for this story, I have more (explicit) images of the couple, so. think about whether you might want to see more, Eddie!


  Click images or open in a new tab to enlarge.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You're welcome, Eddie. I'm sorry it didn't didn't do much for you, Sweetie. :-x :-x

      Delete
    2. If you want to show more of the explicit pics you can ;) I'm intrigued at what this leads to.

      Delete