Thursday, October 24, 2013

Down & Out?

  Hello, boiz & gurlz! I hope you have enjoyed the last few posts, which I had scheduled in advance of taking some time away, because, I have discovered that my machine is down and I'm not sure how long it will be out of commission or what files I'll still have when/if-ever it's up & running again.
  So, please, bear...(bare?) with me for a while and don't think of this as the end of Elle-Jae's "Waits to Transform" TG-Caption & Manipulations blog! Hopefully, I'll be bringing you more of my special blend of beauty & befuddlement soon!!!
   Peace,Love&Kisses;
Elle

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'll do what I can, dear. Will probably drop a quick little something with just an image and some text in the post so y'all don't get too used to not seeing things pop up here =D
      And thank you SO much for the positive feedback, Ian!!!

      Peace,Love&Kisses!!!

      Delete