Saturday, February 16, 2013

Devilla Roche 002

Okay, boiz&gurlz, before profile suspension and certain demands of life-in-the-flesh so rudely interrupted the interruption of my captioning muse, (yes, i said that the way i intended), I had been putting together a little piece of work for Ms, Roche who, aside from writing Fem-Dom-sissific/feminiz-ation stories, also shares her love of soft&fluffy things that go well against the smooth skin of a woman(-like body).
  The lovely image around which I composed this short piece was posted on her Sweater Fetish Fantasy blog, and I just could not keep my digital fing-er, hmm, digits(?) off of it!
  I just finished it up so as to get the ball rolling again in the caption department. Have a look and, don't be bashful about leaving a reaction or a word of comment. And, by all means, do go have a look at the sites of Ms. Roche!

5 comments:

  1. This is lovely, cute, hot and funny at the same time.
    Helena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Helena, now I'm getting more of a sense of your tastes! And I bet that sweater feels good snuggling those lovely bits together and keeping them warm. ;)

      Thank you, Sweetie! :-X

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I honestly do not know, Stranger, but seeing more of her would be nice, I agree. Hopefully M.s Roche can provide an answer!

      Peace,Love&Kisses!!!

      Delete
  3. Sweety honey,

    My apologies for not getting back sooner on your question, my computer crashed and have been scrambling like crazy to get it up and running. Unfortunately, I cannot help with the name of the model, but thanks again for the "free advertising" regarding my blogs!

    You get a big smooch from my glittery red lips!

    Love,
    Devilla

    ReplyDelete