Wednesday, January 30, 2013

How To Save A Life; GuestCap

  Is really more of a 'Story With Images', a-la Fictionmania, than a tale using captioned images.
Authored by 'cage71/Kisara' of Rachel's Haven as  the cap-back for my piece "T.A.I.N.T. case study 0710".
  Within the realm of 'every ending is merely the beginning of something else', I offer to you Kisara's yarn of ones effort to untangle the skein of fate.

"How To Save A Life" by, cage71/Kisara:
  Oh yes, this was merely the beginning. Click below to continue on. (and click the images to scale-up for reading.)













5 comments:

  1. Very nice... good story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliment. I am glad you liked it. I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my work.

      Delete
  2. love the new layout hun. hugs Sedra.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, sweet heart! Needed to make some changes.

      Great-big HUGGGS & slobbery smoochies back, dear!

      Delete
  3. I loved the story, and the use of 'Buffy' pics is a fine bonus.
    'till next time.
    Helena

    ReplyDelete