Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Tayloring Elle...

Elle Taylor, that is, over at Rachel's. For whom I've been wanting to put this together for a long time. What with the name thing going on, it just seemed like the thing to do.

 So, with minimal ado, check out:
"Tayloring Elle"


Admittedly, if my "Y" had stayed an "X", I might have grown up to resemble either one of the lovely young women, which is why I wrote this 'as' the 'Lorne/Loren' character. Getting up-close and personal with/as either of them would be sheer joy!





4 comments:

  1. Fantastic design and great story. I may not know what's your name is all about *giggle* but I liked the whole Lorne/Loren story :)

    Hugs and Kisses Alectra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Thank you, Alectra, I'm deeply honored by your input!

      The name thing is because I go by 'Elle', also. Usually from 'L.J.' to 'Elle(-Jae) Matthews'. (yeah, i still need to fill-out the main 'Preferences' form at Rachel's)

      Again, thank you for you visit and very kind words!!

      Peace,Love&Kisses;
      Elle

      Delete
  2. Just discovered this blog, first cap I look at has Michelle Bond pics who I absolutely adore, well, you have a big new fan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to my humble 'Ebode, Faith! It is true then, that timing is everything, and all things happen for a reason!

      I do hope that you find other elements here as enjoyable as you do the inclusion of Ms. Bond in this little tale of transformation!

      Please, look about, get comfy, and do come again!

      Peace,Love&Kisses;
      Elle

      Delete