Monday, May 14, 2012

Like Flint: An I.N.S.E.R.T. Incident, pt.2

 Well, it has certainly been too long since I started this tale of intrigue and 'sexpence'!
I'm so sorry that it took so long to do more of this story, which, while not the conclusion, does bring us farther along on Agent Flint's assignment to test the Immersive Neuro-Sensory Expeiential Remote Transfer system as a means of placing agents in complex dangerous operations.

 If you've not read it, or want to review, go here for Episode 1
  Now the second installment:







3 comments:

  1. Wow! :) Ursula is hot!! Or rather her body is. I wouldn't mind being trannsferred into her body myself :) Great caption Elle luv :) xx -Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Liz! I could sure deal with having an 'outfit' like hers also! And I expect that the heat is still rising for Agent Flint!!!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. vell done!!!!!! you write well, elle......i had to read the whole thing even though i just started on one page to see the *accent*......everytime i do this i have issues signing in!!!! this is your sis....beaglechase

    ReplyDelete