Monday, December 19, 2011

Like Flint: An I.N.S.E.R.T.Incident, pt.1

  For Edward Flint; who posted approvingly, with a desire to be "INSERTED" himself, following my first story in this theme. I hope you enjoy, sir!
  The preface panel of this episode gives a bit more about what the technology is/does. The important thing to remember is that I.N.S.E.R.T. is still in the R&D phase, and the bugs need to be determined and worked out.
 
 The first episode is here: http://w8z2x4m.blogspot.com/2011/11/insert-01.html









To be continued...

2 comments:

  1. Great set of caps and what a story line. cannot wait for part 2

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so very glad that you like it, sir! The model is a bit different from the lovely lady, "Sara" in the first episode, but I hope "Ursula" is to your liking!
    I will get working on more of it A.S.A.P.!
    Peace,Love&Kisses;
    Elle

    ReplyDelete