Saturday, July 30, 2016

"Hard"...

...to believe it's been so long since I posted anything! But, then again, it has been that long since I was really ale to write much more than an occasional comment on some others' blogs. Even those have been much fewer than the captions and stories I've been reading for the last few months.
   I have not forgotten, nor forsaken, captioning and the requests some of you have made. I just haven't been able to get my thoughts together enough to compose all the stuff that constantly runs through my head.
   Anyhow; I had started working on this head-swap manipulation, like, MONTHS ago. A little here. A little there. And then I got it nearly done when I happened upon "Head Roulette", and the deliciously kinky manips there. So, as an inducement to post the first, decent, (i.m.o) head-swap photo-manip I've created, I'll suggest that, if you like this sort of thing, slide on into  "Roulette's" and share some love! (And, if you have any input or feedback on my piece here, I'd love to hear from you.)

"Hard"
Piece,Lust&Kinkiness;
Elle

8 comments:

  1. Good to see another cap! Very sexy.

    IS
    Zapper

    ReplyDelete
  2. The swap is very well done! I can't see a strand of hair out of place. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Roulette. I appreciate your feedback and the kudos!

      Peace,Love&Kisses;
      Elle

      Delete
  3. Dear Elle,

    Your words are lyrical acrobatics, the photo work flawless, and the concept - what a sexual rush to be taken to such visceral vistas with this piece.
    Thank you,
    -Clare

    PS: From your first query of me, yes, my nom de plume is of a similar nature

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Oh-my dear, Clare! Your praise is eloquent, if not overboard! But, I'll graciously and humbly, (though, not for long, perhaps, if you keep saying such things of my work), accept as your considered and flattering opinion.

      As to my recollection of said query: I'm not clear, Clare, whether I asked if your "handle" was derived from "a state of unhindered perception", or if I asked whether you had altered your given name to present your female spirit to the world of TG/TF-Captioning and the LGBTIQ community in general.

      So, please, forgive my lapse, darling Clare, as age & infirmity have exacted some toll on my synaptic filing system.

      Ever appreciative of your comments and view! Peace,Love&Kisses;
      Elle

      Delete
  4. One of your best caps, wonderful!!! Miss you.

    ReplyDelete