Friday, June 3, 2016

"Played-Her In The Afternoon" pp.15-18

   I hope the length of this episode makes up for the long wait in its production. And, from the wonderful comments you lovely readers have left on previous installments, I hope this one twists to your liking!
   Dan's story starts with a piece by the incomparable M, and can be found here;  "First Time Bodyhopping" And here are the previous pages of my twist of the tale
 pg.1pg.2pp.3-4pp.5-6pp.7-9pg.10, pp.11-12, pp.13-14,
Peace,Love&Kisses;
Elle

"Played-Her In The Afternoon" pp.15-18




7 comments:

  1. Wonderful truly wonderful. This is really good. I have to wonder though. Is Rick now inside his wife along with Dan or is he still within Clare? That last part confused me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops! Should have kept that last line quoting Rick as part of the preceding paragraph, I guess. It's Dan 'remembering' the event from two decades ago. I'll be making it more clear in the next (last?) episode.

      Thank you, Wolfey! I'm glad you're still enjoying Dan's tail... er- tale!

      Peace,Love&Kisses!!!

      Delete
    2. I can't wait. I'm n love with this series. Can't wait to find out if he'll leave from her body or take up on her life as his own.

      Delete
  2. Joo so long ago that I have not eaten a good pussy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ?Es culpa mi? But, Yo no comprendes. I am sorry to hear that your kitty has not eaten anything long in a while?

      Pax,Amor&Bessos
      Elle

      Delete
  3. I am so into this hot, funny tail... tale. You have included so many delightful twists. I love the way Dan in Lauren is swaying in and out of his mother's memories, so losing himself to her and then coming back enough to get glimpses of what is happening to him.

    -Clare

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad to be keeping you intrigued & involved, Clare! Dan's "phasing" through his mother's memories is something I expect a first-time-hopper might experience... Especially under the caring manipulations of a lover such as yourself!

      Peace,Love&Kisses;
      Elle

      Delete