Saturday, April 18, 2015

Best Titty-F**k Ever!

  Well, Laid-Hes & Genital-Men, I've not been having much success at creating captions of late... Obviously! But, as it does appear that some of you do still look-in on me from time-to-time, here are a couple of Variations on a particularly tasty pic.
  As always; If you'd like to share your thoughts about these captions, I'd love to hear them! And I find it best to open each image in a new tab then click on it to enlarge.
  Peace,Love&Kisses;
Elle-Jae
Variation 1
 Variation 2

2 comments:

  1. I would have to say my favorite was the first variation. I liked how the guy was mid orgasm when it all shifted on him. Besides, everyone knows that's a much better tit fuck than a cock between two boobs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad one of them works for you, DeeDee! But I must wonder if you'd refrain from enveloping a member with your big breasts...if you had them!?
      :-x:-x

      Delete