Saturday, September 14, 2013

Wren's Request; "Hell-OH-Kitty!"

  The talented Editor-In-Chief of the TG Creation blog asked me to do something with an image she sent to me. And, after telling me that "The ball is in my Court" when I queried her about preferences, the following is what oozed out of my brain.
  So please, have a look at this piece, and be sure to visit Lilac wren's place for the most amazing TG/TF vid-caps, (with explicit, adult content)!!!
   Peace,Love&Kisses;
Elle-Jae

   "Hell-OH-Kitty!"
 

2 comments:

  1. So good, Elle, so VERY good!! Thanks for putting this together for me and putting your trademark creative stamp on it.

    This picture was astoundingly hot to begin with, but you managed to elevate it to scorching!

    And again, much appreciation for the continued plugging (of my site, that is!).

    Truly,
    Wren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, I'm beyond flattered by your compliments, Lady Wren! And absolutely delighted you like it!!!

      Glad to do you some promo, too! Hopefully you'll get a rise! (in views & comments, I mean.(well, not just that))

      Elle :xXx

      Delete