Saturday, June 15, 2013

Thanks Loki! And just...

... for letting me know you liked that caption, I slapped this little piece together for you, babe! :)
  It's meant to be a follow-up to your "Spring Break Loaner" , and I hope you don't mind if I wrote you as 'Luke' in the brunette, 'Cindy', but I don't know what name(s) to use for you in captions.

  And HEY readers! You ought to slide over and check-out the stuff Loki puts together at Lokis Blog ! You're sure to find some fun bits there!!!

  And  after you visit there to read "Spring Break Loaner", c'mon back and have a look at my thank-you piece for the Trickster;
   "Spring Break-in Contingency"

2 comments:

  1. It's so nice to be appreciated. Thanks for an excellent continuation. You know you do great stuff. >:) Nice CAP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like it, Loki! And thank you so much!!! :xXx

    ReplyDelete