Monday, December 5, 2011

Maggie Magestrix

 The first time I can recall getting an erection happened when I was about ten years old. The family had gone to see the circus, and when the magic act had taken the center ring, the pair did the Switching places illusion, but I thought, 'How cool, he just turned into his lovely assistant!' The thought has stuck with me since, and grand illusion performances really turn me on. The drawbacks are that I have trouble finding them done in more explicit ways, and they are only illusions.

 If the things magicians do could really be done, we might find performers like Maggie Magestrix! The following is a little scenario I'd really like to take part in!
 I hope you enjoy it as much as I have!

  Peace,Love&Kisses;
 Elle










2 comments:

  1. Oh, thank you, Kelly! Magic shows just give me the good kind of shivers! Especially when the magician is a beautiful woman with beautiful ladies to assist!

    Keep bein' sweet!

    ReplyDelete